The CITB funding for Flexible & Structured window opened on 9th January 2018 and will close on 5th February 2018.
We are looking to invest in employer-led projects that support training and development, careers or qualifications and standards.
All you need to apply is :
- A skills problem you share with others
- An idea that helps change it
- A partnership of three or more CITB registered employers , training groups or federations.
We are also commissioning specific funding outcomes for:
- Immersive learning
- Experiential learning
- Career changers
- Retention of new entrants
- Assessor infrastructure
- Assessment infrastructure
Don’t miss out – applications welcome – visit www.citb.co.uk/funding-apply.
It should be noted that majority of commissions close on 26th March it is therefore recommended to check each one individually for specific details. You can test ideas before submitting an application using the ‘Expression of Interest’ form.